Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A community meeting with henry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

A community meeting with henry Empty
PostSubject: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Hello everyone! I was thinking that will henry will come to our Community Party®️ I hope he can Smile

Notice: We need Henry's and Robot's acception first so please don't post anything(such as meeting times) until the confrim from Henry is accepted

Last edited by kkeevviinnc on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 pm

I would be happy to attend a Community Forum party if I can. I just need to know a couple of weeks in advance so I can put it on my calendar!
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 am

Henry wrote:
I would be happy to attend a Community Forum party®️ if I can. I just need to know a couple of weeks in advance so I can put it on my calendar!
Thanks Henry! Now what about you Robot? Will you be able to attend?

1. Ok lets start the times(All in pandanda®️ time)

12:00 AM PM
1:00 AM PM
2:00 AM PM
3:00 AM PM
4:00 AM PM

5:00 AM PM
6:00 AM PM
7:00 AM PM
8:00 AM PM
9:00 AM PM
10:00 AM PM
11:00 AM PMPM voted out by Yoshiller

Say the times you want to clear (only one time except henry and robot they have 2)that means That there is no way you will be able to attend:Say that day and it will be crossed off.Remember AM or PM

2.Say the day you want to host it in: ( Only one vote please)

Friday Saturday Sunday
Votes counting
0 0 0

Thanks and number your answers.

Oh also its going to be on the server maple.

Updated when I post Updated!

Lets end up as a good time so please don't be rude and cross a time out when you know its a panda's best time.

Party on! Smile

Last edited by kkeevviinnc on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Dude! Is this party going to be at night? Why are all the a.m. times crossed out? Shocked
I'm pretty sure where i live, the time is same from the place you live. Anywayz, if this is going to stay the same, I vote to keep the time 5:00 p.m. and clear out the rest please! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Dude! Is this party going to be at night? Why are all the a.m. times crossed out? Shocked
I'm pretty sure where i live, the time is same from the place you live. Anywayz, if this is going to stay the same, I vote to keep the time 5:00 p.m. and clear out the rest please! Razz
is your time in EST? is it 2:40EST right now? also vote one to cross out not the one you want to save and vote for what day too. Hello! Do you know that people go to church?I don't go to church but I care about other people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
is your time in EST? is it 2:40EST right now? also vote one to cross out not the one you want to save and vote for what day too. Hello! Do you know that people go to church?I don't go to church but I care about other people. Smile
lol... as expected. I tought u would answer like that. but i didn't know you would talk about people going to the church. I dont go to the church but i go to a place where we pray to our gods and its not called church. Anywayz, Yes it was 2:40 when you wrote the comment and sent it! Boy okay i vote for crossing out 11:00 p.m. and the date should be 20th of august! I know this is the day of the line four tournment but... if we keep it on this day, the panda that won can celebrate with a party that henry is invited to and the pandas that didnt win could just have fun and atleast not feel low! Smile I think about others you know... hehe
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
lol... as expected. I tought u would answer like that. but i didn't know you would talk about people going to the church. I dont go to the church but i go to a place where we pray to our gods and its not called church. Anywayz, Yes it was 2:40 when you wrote the comment and sent it! Boy okay i vote for crossing out 11:00 p.m. and the date should be 20th of august! I know this is the day of the line four tournment but... if we keep it on this day, the panda that won can celebrate with a party that henry is invited to and the pandas that didnt win could just have fun and atleast not feel low! Smile I think about others you know... hehe
Friday saturday or sunday Wink
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Why does it have to be one of those!? Cry August 20th is a monday! It's just one day away from Sunday! Sad
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Why does it have to be one of those!? Cry August 20th is a monday! It's just one day away from Sunday! Sad
People start school early like me. plus, Henry asked to put the date a few weeks later too
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
People start school early like me. plus, Henry asked to put the date a few weeks later too
okay then i don't know what to vote for! i give up! U WIN I LOSE! Razz
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Times posted!   A community meeting with henry EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Updated! Uh anymore votes? Sleepy

Fine voting closed meeting on:

Who?: The pandanda community members(including Henry)

When?:8/25/12 ( free elite day) 5:00-6:00 pandanda time®️

Server Maple or if Cedar is on then Cedar

Subject:A Community Meeting With Henry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A community meeting with henry   A community meeting with henry Empty

Back to top Go down

A community meeting with henry
Page 1 of 1