Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base


 
HomeHome  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morty
VKB Novice
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 am

If you make yourself small by drinking a potion I have found several places to hide behind. Such as the bean bag chairs in the Book Nook.

Also if you drink a ghost potion from Halloween you can hide in white areas near the bottom of the screen so your name does not show.

Do you have any places you like to hide at?
Back to top Go down
http://pandahappytimes.wordpress.com/
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Either under the chat bar, or if you use a ghost potion, then turn to the color light blue, then go underwater in the corner where your name doesn't show.
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:01 pm

When your small, you can go to the fishing hole and hide behind the sign that says 'We Buy'.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
asdwz
VKB Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:32 pm

The best way is to go under the chat box
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 pm

asdwz wrote:
The best way is to go under the chat box
Many people say this... BUT HOW DO WE DO IT!?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
asdwz wrote:
The best way is to go under the chat box
Many people say this... BUT HOW DO WE DO IT!?
be a bunny, then keep pressing tab then enter until ur under the chat box.
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
avatar

Posts : 812
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 pm

asdwz wrote:
The best way is to go under the chat box



Great hiddening spot

_________________
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:25 pm

This is a cool discussion! If you use the ghost potion, you can go to the bottom corners of treehouses and kind of hide behind the tree trunks. This might also work with mouse hair potion.
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
avatar

Posts : 812
Join date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 am

Henry wrote:
This is a cool discussion! If you use the ghost potion, you can go to the bottom corners of treehouses and kind of hide behind the tree trunks. This might also work with mouse hair potion.


I just Tried that , Thanks

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm

bevin wrote:
Henry wrote:
This is a cool discussion! If you use the ghost potion, you can go to the bottom corners of treehouses and kind of hide behind the tree trunks. This might also work with mouse hair potion.


I just Tried that , Thanks
hehe congratz! thinking of ghost potion... i still have millions of ghost potions in my backpack from last year.... and who rlly plays hide and seek in the game? xD! i have a cool glitch... if your an elite member, do that walk on wall glitch and no one will be able to catch u! Razz PS that is basicly like hiding because they have to touch u in order to get them out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:15 pm

the den is the best place to hide!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
the den is the best place to hide!
where in the den, if your playing hide and seek, the panda click on your panda and click travel to place, then will say FOUND U! PS this question is very hard and u have to be like atleast 2 months old to find all the secrets of Pandanda Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
the den is the best place to hide!
where in the den, if your playing hide and seek, the panda click on your panda and click travel to place, then will say FOUND U! PS this question is very hard and u have to be like atleast 2 months old to find all the secrets of Pandanda Smile
What r u saying....DONT UNDERSTND???????
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
the den is the best place to hide!
where in the den, if your playing hide and seek, the panda click on your panda and click travel to place, then will say FOUND U! PS this question is very hard and u have to be like atleast 2 months old to find all the secrets of Pandanda Smile
What r u saying....DONT UNDERSTND???????

If your playing "Hide and Seek" with friends, theres a button you can press and you will travel to the same room as them Razz Do you understand now, Mineral?
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?   

Back to top Go down
 
Where is the best place to hide in Pandanda?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Wizards of Waverly Place .vs. Hannah Montana!
» Comic Related Statues and Busts
» urac wants my hide
» fine dining or fastfood place?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: Games :: Virtual Worlds :: Pandanda-
Jump to: