Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of the Member Above You?

Go down 
+19
AquaBear318
sweetlemon5y
sparklee24
PinkSparkle
Thomasito
Bassmaster
Mineral139
Yoshiller
Ben
Henry
Mistral
Samantha6676
Peppery439
tahills45
Yate
2009FIRE
daniel33
kkeevviinnc
Pacman
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:27 pm

I think you're childish (IN AN AWESOME WAYY!! Happy), awesome, great, a cool friend, creative, artistic, a superb story writer, and a LOT more stuff!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Awesome and friendly Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Always there for people, and defiantly my best friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am

Same to u
well I don't have a best friend so ill just say ur 1 of my best friends.
Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

sparklee24 wrote:
I think you're childish (IN AN AWESOME WAYY!! Happy), awesome, great, a cool friend, creative, artistic, a superb story writer, and a LOT more stuff!!! Smile

ok seriously i just act childish i mean like SERIOUSLY! and no kidding get it? cause i am NOT a child, i know your not tryin to be mean but really, i dont wanna be mean but, snap out of it. LOl thats my real audditue, theres a ANOYING boy in my class whos younger than me, he is ALWAYS anoying, i call him a f --k--in b-tc-h
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Shocked
Shocked
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
sparklee24 wrote:

ok seriously i just act childish i mean like SERIOUSLY! and no kidding get it? cause i am NOT a child, i know your not tryin to be mean but really, i dont wanna be mean but, snap out of it. LOl thats my real audditue, theres a ANOYING boy in my class whos younger than me, he is ALWAYS anoying, i call him a f --k--in b-tc-h
This post is why I'm not your friend.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Double Poster

suit yourself idc you dont want me to grow up thats your problem good bye Super
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Listen suveka, that wasn't really nice what you said about me. I wasn't trying to be mean in ANY way. I even said "in an awesome way" and you know how I feel about acting childish because I ACT CHILDISH. I am childish. I AM A CHILD. Soo yeahh..it wasn't very nice. I'm not trying to be mean here either. And please don't like you know, curse on here.
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 am

Sparklee is very nice!

Last edited by Superelmo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 am

Guys we are getting off track. We are saying something about the person above us. I know suvy has been being mean and hurting people's feelings but lets stick to the topic. I am trying to get this all solved but not here. I will start to get back on track
Sparklee u are a very sweet, kind, and funny friend and has great taste in posts on tumblr Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 am

I'm Elmo sweetlemon
Btw ur very nice to all ur friends
That's what I think of u
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

tell that in elmos face, go visit him in elmo's world Super

and i dont wanna be mean i get ma dif something bad happens to me like elmo didnt wanna be my fried and i got into the mean mode.sorry.
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Im just starting to think you're mean.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Cry
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
sparklee24 wrote:

anyone reading this she didnt mean it
she was just mad and confuse
please forgive her!
Cry
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

kind.
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 pm

very nice
(gets mean sometime on accident)
Happy
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Nice and very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Same to u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Member Above You?   What do you think of the Member Above You? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Member Above You?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6