Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New things to collect

Go down 
+7
asdwz
Peppery439
Mistral
tahills45
Yate
daniel33
Legitimate
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Legitimate
VKB Rookie
Legitimate

New things to collect Empty
PostSubject: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

I think Pandanda should create new jewels that we can collect. Even more fruits/mushrooms/vegetables.
Back to top Go down
daniel33
VKB Wise One
daniel33

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 pm

I don´t care about it, I don´t collect it Happy
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One
Yate

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeah Like finding panda gold from the rocks and dirt it would be pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
daniel33
VKB Wise One
daniel33

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:54 am

Yate wrote:
I think it would be great ! Maybe sometimes on Free Elite Member Day Happy
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One
Yate

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 pm

daniel33 wrote:
Yate wrote:
I think it would be great ! Maybe sometimes on Free Elite Member Day Happy
Yeah or in game day Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
tahills45
VKB Beginner
tahills45

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
tahills45
VKB Beginner
tahills45

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 am

bored?
Back to top Go down
http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 am

Omg, what about members can sometimes get panda gold from treasure chests? That would be awesome, but apart from that I don't really care what I have to collect as long as it gets me coins Super
Back to top Go down
Peppery439
VKB Beginner
Peppery439

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:14 pm

How about instead of a gold mushroom, it should literally be a gold mushroom. That Mushroom will be made of ten panda gold. Nons members and members could get it, and you could only get once a week!
Back to top Go down
http://thepepperyblog.blogspot.com
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 am

Peppery439 wrote:
How about instead of a gold mushroom, it should literally be a gold mushroom. That Mushroom will be made of ten panda gold. Nons members and members could get it, and you could only get once a week!

Omg, that would be cool... it would be horrible if you were on brb and so you missed it though lol!

btw, sorry I keep posting again and again, but i had to reply to this lol.
Back to top Go down
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Maybe in a treasure chest comes a free Elite Member Code for a day!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

You all have CRAZY Awkward ideas! But i agree too all of them... lol Smile. But I also have my own, When you collect 10 golden tickets and give trade them to Zing, here can be an option of: Prize, or 250 coins & 250 panda gold! NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Mistral wrote:
Peppery439 wrote:

Omg, that would be cool... it would be horrible if you were on brb and so you missed it though lol!

btw, sorry I keep posting again and again, but i had to reply to this lol.
Omg yesh! amazing idea!
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm

That wuld be awesome to collect new things, but i hardly ever collect stuff tho
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
You all have CRAZY Awkward ideas! But i agree too all of them... lol Smile. But I also have my own, When you collect 10 golden tickets and give trade them to Zing, here can be an option of: Prize, or 250 coins & 250 panda gold! NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Smile
They would never give that much Panda Gold just for a Zing Prize..... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
They would never give that much Panda Gold just for a Zing Prize..... Razz
okay.... 499 coins & 1 panda gold! That still means alot! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm

that would be cool to get insteed of 500 coins u get say 20 gold like you wrote Happy
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:03 pm

i think even non members should get a bit of gold!!! well its all up to henry!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
hello, thats why they have game day! Razz so everyone can earn gold. And you earned 600 like me so why u sooo worried, it depends on how good the panda is at play the certain game, sometimes it depends on luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
hello, thats why they have game day! Razz so everyone can earn gold. And you earned 600 like me so why u sooo worried, it depends on how good the panda is at play the certain game, sometimes it depends on luck Smile
Still we should get it every month atlest!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
an elite member gets 5 free gold each day! Smile i got 5 free gold each day too Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
an elite member gets 5 free gold each day! Smile i got 5 free gold each day too Smile
STOP SPAMMING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New things to collect   New things to collect Empty

Back to top Go down

New things to collect
Page 1 of 1