Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to walk on doors without going inside!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legitimate
VKB Rookie

PostSubject: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 am

1. Open and close your backpack until your screen freezes
2. After that, just walk onto the doors, and you wont even go in!
This works with paths too.
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Thx I have a trick too how to stand on water.
1. go into the waters in coconut beach
2. use a potion:any potion
3. cancel effect
Success!
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Mistral
VKB Wise One

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 am

I love the jamming glitch Happy here's a tip:

Open LOTS of tabs and go to slow websites in them, open lots of programs etc. Your goal is to slow your computer down. Also try going on high quality graphics on pd.

also, once you do this glitch don't go to your tree or any other location, you will have to refresh.
Back to top Go down
Legitimate
VKB Rookie

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Mistral wrote:

Open LOTS of tabs and go to slow websites in them, open lots of programs etc. Your goal is to slow your computer down. Also try going on high quality graphics on pd.

also, once you do this glitch don't go to your tree or any other location, you will have to refresh.

You dont need to open that many tabs... Just rapidly click the backpack... But that works if you have a super fast computer
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm

I do have to open alot of tabs to do the glitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
Mistral
VKB Wise One

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Legitimate wrote:
Mistral wrote:

You dont need to open that many tabs... Just rapidly click the backpack... But that works if you have a super fast computer

Yeah, I have a fast computer so I wrote these tips for fast computers or google chrome, lol Happy

Last edited by Mistral on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Wow cool I might try that
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Ya i knew that how kevinc show me Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm

cool! but i already know this trick... who wants their computer FROZEN!? Razz i mean thats just weird... if my computer or netbook ever freeze, i have to like log off and maybe shut down Smile lol
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Heres another Glitch! this one is so easy! First

1.Go to Draby Field

2. Click on Farmer Dan

3.Click on the Grass Farmer Dan should Dissapeard hes name just click the grass anywhere friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:

1.Go to Draby Field

2. Click on Farmer Dan

3.Click on the Grass Farmer Dan should Dissapeard hes name just click the grass anywhere friends Wink
nice glitch! lol can someone tell a glitch i dont know tough, lol i already knew that trick, it works on anyones name... e.g. paige, lisa, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:

1.Go to Draby Field

2. Click on Farmer Dan

nice glitch! lol can someone tell a glitch i dont know tough, lol i already knew that trick, it works on anyones name... e.g. paige, lisa, etc.
Wait Yoshi ur right it do for everybody! Happy
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm

i dont think this works
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
i dont think this works
THIS DOESN'T WORK! DUDE U GOTTA READ THIS AND THEN DO IT WHAT THE GLITCH DO! Cold
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
i dont think this works
THIS DOESN'T WORK! DUDE U GOTTA READ THIS AND THEN DO IT WHAT THE GLITCH DO! Cold
i know i tried it and for me it didnt work idont know maybe i waz doing something wrong but it still didnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to walk on doors without going inside!   

Back to top Go down

How to walk on doors without going inside!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: Games :: Virtual Worlds :: Pandanda-
Jump to: