Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?

Go down 
+12
asdwz
Morty
Peppery439
Samantha6676
kkeevviinnc
daniel33
Beth
Legitimate
Mistral
Argentina
perefalcon
Pacman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?   Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm

PinkSparkle wrote:
Pandas walking backwards...
lol that reminds me... when u walk somewhere, you can fall a sleep/dance/sit, etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?   Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 pm

I sooooooooo agree with all this!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?   Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
I sooooooooo agree with all this!
you think these glitches should be fixed too right... but sometimes i think they should stay Razz oh who cares... HENRY PLEASE FIX THESE GLITCHES Smile people will be mad at me for sayin' this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?   Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangest/Weirdest Things On Pandanda?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2